On October 19, 2018, we want Lethbridge to be louder, better and REDDER than ever before!
Paint the Town Red and visit these participating businesses on October 19. Look for special products, services or menu items that include a donation to United Way and help support essential, local programs funded through United Way!
|Theoretically Brewing Inc. (10% of sales)||The Zoo (ULSU) (50% "Red" foods & Caesars)||How Sweet Inc. (10% of sales)|
|Simply Delivery (100% of Delivery Fees)||Water Tower Grill (100% Feature Entree & Drink)|
|U of L Bookstore (15% Reg. Price Clothing)||Round Table Board Gamerie|
|Plum Restaurant (% Red Drink Special)||Brown's Socialhouse - West Lethbridge|
|Big Al's Music and Games (10% record sales)||Brown's Socialhouse - South Lethbridge|
And special thanks to ArtRageous Advertising for promotion support!
What Is It?
Paint the Town Red is an opportunity for local business owners and restauranteurs to work together to build a better community, one act of local love at a time. It's a day to shop local, eat local, and support United Way.
When Is It?
Friday, October 19, 2018. If you have a special that you'd like to run for a longer period of time, that's great! Our main focus will be on October 19.
How Do We Participate?
In five easy steps!
- Use the Google Form below to register your business as a participant. Sign up and send us your logo by October 5.
- Download some tools, ideas, and posters. Use #PaintLethRed on social media to show you're participating (we'll spread awareness too!).
- Participate and keep track of your sales on October 19.
- Submit your donations to United Way on or before November 9, 2018.
- Join us for a photo op in November to celebrate your achievements! (Time/Location TBA)
Why Should We Pariticipate?
- To improve the lives of people in our local community through United Way PARTNER AGENCIES
- To increase your digital footprint and customer reach
- To reinforce your reputation as a positive corporate citizen
- MORE REASONS
What Happens To the Funds?
Each year, thousands of people in Lethbridge and across South Western Alberta are helped by United Way-funded programs that reduce or alleviate poverty, build healthy, inclusive neighbourhoods, and give children and youth the tools they need to succeed. Donations to United Way's Community Fund always stay local and help people right here at home.
We believe in buying local, supporting local, and giving local to make the places we live better.
Right-click to save this image